Scoping Skills Checklist: What do you or your people need help in?May 17, 2017
Exciting permanent position in Sydney in the “sale of advice” professionAugust 14, 2018
About the business and the role
We are an enthusiastic young team passionate about providing quality financial advice. We pride ourselves on continuous improvement and utilize technology in all aspects of our business.
We are looking for someone who will enjoy working with and contributing to the success of our small team.
Skills and experience
To be considered for this position you must have the following:
- Be degree qualified.
- Hold an Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning.
- 1-3 years experience as an Authorised Representative.
- Excellent communication skills (face to face and over the phone).
- Very strong work ethic.
- Able to collaborate with co-workers and work independently.
- Excited to be part of a small, dynamic and growing team.
For the right applicant an attractive long-term remuneration package will be offered.